Wednesday, October 16, 2019

leaving London


Slåttermaskiner hade vanligen en bredd på cirka 3 fot (enbetare) upp till cirka 6 fot (tvåbetare) för parhästar.
Ok thank you thank you tickets please OK thank you OK thank you
It opens up a creative space for them -- I know! I sent you the wrong one --

Exit one London. Leave the capitol.

Leaf-litter, reed and hopper in the daze
in school-time, famished gold glowing in waves
from the rare smile that flew along the train
into my stupid eyes, two open graves
Receiving but not giving back again.
          Love was another phase...
and mostly we imagine still bright sparks,
those generous souls, but they must all have gone;
scattered by force of love, and hardly one
to miss them through the drift of winding parks.

I wouldn't last two minutes! If you've got
Russet that sort of thing it's meant to be
brilliant for you That's if I go well
Saffron Monday's not a good day for me
You were partly really nice A cornet shell
          Butter and this was what
No no it's just a stop Ungrateful you
The people walk flat. I'm in a shit place.
And you have nothing to clack the interface
all kinds of beneficial plants we knew






Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger