Friday, October 14, 2005

getaway

LAURA EATING CRISPS

Mmm, a bit more-ish.

This soap’s almost gone.

Mmm I could keep on eating those. Ooh mmm.

We need soap and pegamento solido.

God these are going down.

We’ll have to get some more of these. No we won’t we’ll make do with the other ones.

But I like these...

We’ll use up the other ones...

We’ll get some more anyway. You make a list.

(hears me writing)

Are you making a list?



LAURA & THE CLASSICS

Romeo, where art thou Romeo?

*

A poo, my kingdom for a poo.

*

Out, damned Spot.

*

Tell me a Shakespeare sonnet.

(I recite Sonnet 15, When I consider everything that grows)

You don’t half fidget when you do it. Your arms are going like this and your legs are going like that.

Now do a Shakespeare sonnet without moving. No, not the same one. A short one.




LAURA & THE MILLENNIUM

Twenty-first bleeding century. They’ll rue the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger