Monday, March 20, 2023

Things I wrote in Intercapillary Space, part 2





OK, here's a second tranche of things that I published on Intercapillary Space, or sometimes Stride. Covering approximately April 2007 to August 2009. Part 2 of 4. 


[My Intercapillary Space links: 



Richard Makin:

John Wilkinson:

Donald Ward:

Peter Riley:

Elizabeth Willis:

rob mclennan:

Van Der Graaf Generator:

Colin Falck:

Gunnar Björling:

Denise Riley:

"Athwart":

Pentti Saarikoski:

Anne Campbell:

Lisa Samuels:

Lisa Samuels / Rosanna Warren:

The Many Press:




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 9:27 pm, Blogger Ray Davis said...

I've been enjoying an occasional dip or two into these ancient essays, & thought I should mention that this post's URLs show as plaintext rather than links, placing a copy-and-paste step athwart our progress.

 
At 9:44 pm, Blogger Michael Peverett said...

Whoops, I knew there was something else. Will rectify. Good to hear from you Ray!

 
At 7:06 am, Blogger Michael Peverett said...

Oh I've only just appreciated your use of "athwart"!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger