Thursday, March 16, 2023

Early contributions to Intercapillary Space

 


This is a really boring post, but I figured it's time to link to some of the writing (mostly about poetry) that I produced for Intercapillary Space. Otherwise you might never know (and in quite a few cases I myself had forgotten) that I'd written about these guys. 

 IS was at its most vibrant in its first year, when we had relatively lots of contributors and Edmund just said to publish something every day if we could. (I just couldn't, none of us could, but we all tried.) You can get a better idea of the mix of improvisations that this advice produced by having a glance through some of the early months of Intercapillary Space in full. Just put https://intercapillaryspace.blogspot.com/2006/02/ into your browser, then change the 02 to an 03, and so on. 

This post covers things I wrote for IS between its inception (Feb 2006) and round about April 2007. What constrains it is the maximum total length of labels on a single post. So there'll have to be a follow-up or two. 

 
I've omitted whatever I believe has already appeared on this blog (though I may have made some mistakes). 


Bob Cobbing:

Peter Redgrove:

Moniza Alvi:

Kathleen Raine:

Geraldine Monk:

Tua Forsström:

Thomas Kinsella:

Catherine Daly:

Jessica Smith:

Cathal Ó Searcaigh:

Arielle Greenberg:

Alexander Pope:

Robert Browning:










Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love these!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger