Sunday, August 06, 2023

Things I wrote on Intercapillary Space -- 4





The fourth and final tranche of links to posts I wrote on Intercapillary Space between 2006 and 2015, basically so that the authors I wrote about get included in this blog's label list. 

[My Intercapillary Space links: 

Part 4, continuing from Sep 2011 up to 2015. Anything I've published more recently on Intercapillary Space is simply a copy of a post on this blog, so I don't mention it. 

Better than Language (2011 poetry anthology edited by Chris Goode, including poetry by Anna Ticehurst, Francesca Lisette, Joe Luna, Jonny Liron, Josh Stanley, Jonty Tiplady, Linus Slug, Mike Wallace-Hadrill, Nat Raha, Sarah Kelly, Steve Willey, Timothy Thornton, and Tomas Weber):

John Gilmore:

Rhys Mynydd:

Gale Nelson / Jackson Mac Low:

Patricia Scanlan / Ink Sculptors:

Richard Murphy:

Paul Brown:

Tim Allen:

D.S. Marriott:

Metambesen / Robert Kelly / Eléna Rivera / Tamas Panitz / George Quasha / Charlotte Mandell / Lynn Behrendt / Billie Chernicoff :

Andrea Brady:



















Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger