Wednesday, January 08, 2014

descriptive words

The arts of imaging -- descriptive words,
(19)        photos & musical scenes,
I would need them all, to begin to reveal
               this morning in October sand
so how can I think you will take a
               single step
into the place I want to share with you
-- one single step, to the smell of warmth
& a summer insect? A place I can't
              even go myself?
Go to the cities and the halls, search
              a hundred thousand results --
you've excelled, to even meet this poem, to
             be so absent as to come this far
astray from your life.  But there, it's all going off.
Doesn't it need your attention? You'll do better to
             raise your head. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger