Thursday, November 24, 2011

When You're a Guest

The trouble with being a guest, is you basically have to behave yourself,...you can't speak out of turn, and you are extra polite,...at least that's the way I was brought up. However, do you know what I mean when I talk about the other voice?...You know the one that wants to say all the things that you know are going to upset the whole evening and turn it into a battle of opinions etc?...How come we are so polite? Or maybe you aren't, but tell me honestly, do you really and truly say the truth?

Maria :)

1 Comments:

At 9:21 pm, Blogger Vincent said...

Are you a guest blogger, then, Maria? Will you let your other voice speak?

I say the truth, but it is not the whole truth, nor is it nothing but the truth---in the blog world that is, where I am merely a fictional character of my author, who remains silent and anonymous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger